Workout yesterday: strength
50 minutes full body Muscle Max timesaver premix
Workout today: sick :(
I finished my 3 night shifts, they were crazy busy and I'm feeling sick today. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow. Yesterday I got my TYR short-john swim suit and it fits perfectly! If I'm feeling good tomorrow, my plan is to join the community center and get in my first swim. I also received my DeSoto tri capri's. I ordered the small, which fits, but not sure if I'd be more comfortable in the medium. I LOVE the length, so happy I found them, they are just what I need. :)
I clocked a fairly easy/flat bike route this morning on my way home from work that's close to my house. It's exactly 6 miles, so it will be a good training run for bike or run. There's one place where I have to cross a busy street, which will be good practice for me getting out of the pedal clips. Hope I don't fall!
I'm getting more excited and nervous about doing this!
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment