I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.

~ Og Mandino








Race Calendar 2011!

  • Salt Lake City half marathon April 16th
  • Aflac Iron Girl @ Lake Las Vegas April 30th
  • Goldilocks 30 or 60 mile ride May
  • Little Red Century ride--June 4th

Monday, February 15, 2010

Workout today: Cardio
20 min stationary bike
40 min treadmill intervals (incline/speed)
Total calories burned: 400

I was a little frustrated today--had to lube my treadmill and then the belt wouldn't go back on correctly. I lost 40 min of exercise time! Oh well. Felt pretty good, my left knee started to hurt towards the end of the workout but I was pleased at how far I got. I wore my new Zoot tri shorts and they were really comfortable. I'll definitely use them a lot in training.

My new swimsuits should be here in the next two days...then I'll start my swim training.

I'm working the next three nights, hopefully I'll sleep well and get in some good workouts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated B-day!
    I love your gift. It's pretty! The lifetime fitting and service it terrific!

    My brother is doing a tri in May, at Lake Las Vegas ( not the iron girl :) ). Pretty area. My Grandma lived there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharla! I can't wait to start using my bike. :)

    I didn't know there was another tri in May at Lake Las Vegas-I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete