20 min stationary bike (ugh)
49 min treadmill intervals (incline/speed)
Total calories burned: 500
Max HR: 159
Average HR: 130
My focus on my cardio training days will be to burn at least 500 calories. This really gives me something to work for and is more appealing right now than time for me.

I bought a Felt Z80 racing bike today! Now I HAVE to start doing triathlon's! :) I got a good deal and bought it at a great tri store that does lifetime maintenance and free fit analysis. They were so nice and spent a lot of time with me even before I even talked about buying the bike. I just couldn't see myself riding in a race with my $99 walmart fat tire bike. This bike is so light!! Sweet! I got Shimano shoes/cleats that fit great. I can't wait to start training. My mom has an extra indoor bike trainer I can borrow for cold/snow days. Ok, who am I kidding? It's cold to me if it's less than 70 degrees! I need to get a good coat/windbreaker for sure as well. $$$$ Cha-ching.
I also got some Zeet Tri shorts, which will be ok for training @ home--they were the longest I could find but still look/feel too short and make my legs look awful. I'm going to order some DeSoto tri capri's. This is exactly what I've been looking for but didn't know it until I talked with the "tri guy." I need to coverage below my knees.

No comments:
Post a Comment