4/26: bike
15 mile bike ride around Utah Lake
59 minutes, 445 calories
4/27: bike/strength
16 min indoor bike trainer steady state (HR 120-130)
40 Min Cathe Muscle Max upper body premix
+ core section
4/28: swim
36 x 50 = 1800 yard swim (1 mile) mostly freestyle, some kick and pull drills, about 100 yards breast stroke.
I did probably 1000 yards in my wetsuit--felt much better this time! I'm going to take it each time I swim from now on until the tri. The buoyancy factor lifting the legs up is fantastic!
I'm detailing out my final weeks of training--really pushing hard the next two weeks and then really easy the week of. Tomorrow will be a longer cardio coach workout on the bike! The next week will be super busy for me: work meeting tomorrow, then working 4 nights in a row. :(
4/29: Cardio coach bike
AM workout: 32 min CC v.3, 25 push ups, crunches, KB swings #25
PM workout: 38 min CC v.5, 5 min abs
My legs were a little tired in the evening workout, but still felt good. I
4/30: Swim/P57 (work 12 hr night)
Swim: 1800 yards (1 mile), 1000 in wetsuit
P57 express workout
Details: felt good in swim, a little tight/tired at the beginning but I fell into a good pace. Well into the workout I started practicing my breathing/sighting technique--I'm going to have to stay on track on the open water swim and see the buoy, so I was practicing that and some (well meaning) person in the lane next to me tried to help me with my swim technique. I kept telling her what I was doing and just wanted to get on with my swim but she wouldn't leave me alone!! She kept trying to come up with solutions for me but had no idea what she was talking about...sheesh!
5/1: Full body strength--Cathe Muscle Max (work 12 hour night)
54 min muscle max done!
5/2: bike--cardio coach (work 12 hour night)
Tired and sore...
20 min CC v. 2 on the bike followed by 15 min CC v.2 treadmill with
my sketchers shape ups on. Trying to see if my shoes really make a difference
with my ITB pain. I just walked fast/ uphill intervals, tried to jog a tiny bit, felt tightness on R side ITB and then went back to walking. Don't want to take
chances with imobility again!
5/3: Bike long/abs (work 12 hour night)
off--exhausted
5/4: swim/kettlebells
off--REALLY exhausted
5/5: easy bike (work 12 hour night)
off--ugh...
5/6: REI bike maintenance class
5/7: swim/walk
5/8: Goldilocks 30 or 60 mile ride...
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment