I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.

~ Og Mandino








Race Calendar 2011!

  • Salt Lake City half marathon April 16th
  • Aflac Iron Girl @ Lake Las Vegas April 30th
  • Goldilocks 30 or 60 mile ride May
  • Little Red Century ride--June 4th

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cha-ching$$ Where does a newbie triathlete's paycheck go?

I'm not even going to list prices/cost here as it would be overwhelming to my psyche...here's the gear I've accumulated so far on my journey--reviews are coming:

Thule Bike Rack
Floor pump
Blackburn bike pump
Trek Incite 8 bike computer
Canari bike capri
TYR pull buoy
Aquasphere goggles
Pearl Izumi capri bike shorts
Clubswim goggles
DeSoto Carerra tri top
DeSoto Carerra tri capri's
TYR mesh bag
speedo swim cap
TYR kickboard
Speedo training fins
swim paddles
Nutrition/energy products
Felt Z80 bike
Giro helmet
TYR aeroback fusion short john swimsuit
Sportcount chrono 100
Zoot Fuzion wetsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment