5/3: Bike long/abs (work 12 hour night)
off--exhausted
5/4: swim/kettlebells
off--REALLY exhausted
5/5: easy bike (work 12 hour night)
off--ugh...
5/6: REI bike maintenance class
5/7: swim/walk
Yea! Done :)
1500 yard swim, felt ok but a little off...only one more swim before my tri!!
2 mile walk--tried to run but ITB was hurting (both sides but mostly right) and I didn't want to push it...sigh...
I still haven't decided if I'm going to do the 30 or 60 mile ride tomorrow...
5/8: Goldilocks 30 or 60 mile bike ride...
47 mile bike ride done!
time--3:20
Burned over 2000 calories and went up too many hills! My legs were really burning the last 5 miles and I said a lot of *choice* words. Felt great though and I LOVED it. I feel really prepared for the bike portion of my tri, which is 19 miles. Wahoo!
5/9: walk/run treadmill (work 12 hour night shift)
Friday Funny 2441: Parenting Funnies
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment