I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.

~ Og Mandino








Race Calendar 2011!

  • Salt Lake City half marathon April 16th
  • Aflac Iron Girl @ Lake Las Vegas April 30th
  • Goldilocks 30 or 60 mile ride May
  • Little Red Century ride--June 4th

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Training Log 5/9-5/17

5/9: walk--treadmill incline
30 minute treadmill walk incline 4-5, speed 4-4.5
Tried to run but ITB pain immediately so I just kept walking :(

5/10: ST--easy
P57 arm/ab booster

5/11: off

5/12: swim
1100 yard swim
last swim before first tri!!

5/13: bike

20 min easy bike on indoor trainer

5/14: active rest--drive to vegas/check bike

5/15: Iron Girl Triathlon!
2:15:25
Done and LOVED it!!

5/16: off/rest

5/17: spinervals DVD filming!
Great workout--about 40 minutes acutal ride time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment